cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Favourite Channel List on BT/EE TV Box Pro

Hey I hope someone cant help.

For the life of me I cant figure out a way to have a favourite channel list, I want to add Sky Sports HD Channels and TNT Sports HD Channels to a favourites list.

Is there actually a way to do this?

Ive seen you can hide channels but I dont want to do this because when someone else uses the TV I dont want entire planner hidden.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BT900 | Nokia ONT | Ubiquity ER-X | EETV Box Pro (IP Mode) | Unifi CK2 | 6x Unifi U6+ | 2x Unifi SAK Ultra
0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Favourite Channel List on BT/EE TV Box Pro

I think the best you can do is use the blue button when in the EPG to select either Sport or HD.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Yeah I though so......maybe ill hide all the sports channels I dont want so when selecting blue and sport itll only show those ive not hidden right?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BT900 | Nokia ONT | Ubiquity ER-X | EETV Box Pro (IP Mode) | Unifi CK2 | 6x Unifi U6+ | 2x Unifi SAK Ultra
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

I’ve just done exactly that and eliminated all of the SD sports channels on my EPG. That should work better for me now, although I would like to have a previous channel button on the remote control, but understand that they’ve gone for the minimalist approach.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

I should really just remember what channel numbers they but the TNT Sports UHD HDR channel is so far away 🙂

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

the suggestion for Youview to enable user determined favourite channel lists was raised with Youview in September 2012 ( number 2 in the user requests I believe). It has not been implemented in the subsequent 11 and half years . I suspect it is unlikely to occur with the current Youview shareholder agreement.

Message 7 of 7

lol...
What ive done is hide all of the sport channels I dont want, SD, non HDR etc....so when I select blue and locate sport now its more or less what I want.
0 Ratings