cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 10

Scheduling Problem

Currently we're experiencing scheduling problems when recording on the EE TV box for Sky witness and Sky Showcase HD channels.

It will accept the recordings initially but will eventually show scheduling problem on the mytv screen. 

Why is this happening? 

TV from router. 

0 Ratings
9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10

Re: Scheduling Problem

Thanks for reporting this. The EPG data for Sky Witness was incorrect for a lot of today - this has now been corrected, but an investigation has been launched to see if this could be the cause of your frequent scheduling issues.
Message 3 of 10

Does the problem extend to the Sky Cinema HD channels I wonder? We had one scheduled for Wednesday that flagged up as scheduling problem, and I’ve just set it up again after first of all thinking that the film wasn’t being shown in that time slot.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 10

It's possible @Brucemeister5 - depending on the answers we get tomorrow, I'll possibly add that to the investigation

Message 5 of 10

@DarrenDev 

Hi Darren, 

Just to add that the scheduling problem affects not just the EETV Guide time errors but also Sky Witness and Sky Showcase channels that have the correct timings on the guide. 

Programmes FBI & FBI International plus JFK programme on Sky Showcase. 

James. 

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 10

@DarrenDev 

The Cleaning Lady on Sky Witness HD Ch356 has a scheduling problem for Monday 22nd April 9pm - 10pm which incidentally is the same time as shown on the EETV GUIDE.

There appears to be a preview of these programmes from Sky that might be the cause of this problem. 

I'll get back to you with more detail on this. 

I have an engineer booked for tomorrow, will he be able to help with this or should I cancel the appointment as you are dealing with the issue? Especially as it seems not to be an individual home issue.. 

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 10

The engineer visit is a waste of time - everyone has the same experience.
0 Ratings
Message 8 of 10

@DarrenDev

I thought so, hope this can be cleared up as at present it seems to affect Sky programmes and NOT only if there's a mismatch of start times.
0 Ratings
Message 9 of 10

@DarrenDev
I cancelled the appointment by replying their text with the word CANCEL as they requested if not needed anymore, shame though that there's a charge by the provider of the phone of sending an SMS text to 61998
0 Ratings
Message 10 of 10

I've had the same issue with Sky Witness and alibi SD channels, going back a couple of weeks. It isn't every scheduled recording, but it's happened repeatedly. Most recently series links for Chicago Med, Fire and PD on Sky Witness, which recorded fine for one week then says scheduling issue for the next episode. If you delete and reset it records one episode as it should then I get the scheduling error again. Same with Elementary on alibi.