cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 1

HDMI 'Blue screen' when certain channel swops between adverts and programmes......

So, I have a Humax DTR T2000 and until recently I had it hooked up to an older 26" TV and all worked great ....YAY 👍 Then my parents gave me a Seiki 32" LCD TV and it took me a while to work out why the channels kept continually  scrolling  and at the same time the volume level kept dropping from '30' to '0'  within a minute 🤔😤  (it was an aerial cable problem...Go figure! 🙄)
All is good now EXCEPT.... on some channels (5USA is the only one that I know of so far as I've not checked them all... but Ch 5, Really, BBC, CH4 it doesn't happen with) whenever the advert break comes on it flicks up the 'blue screen' and then is OK until the adverts end and I then get the 'blue screen' flicking up again when the programme restarts.  On 5USA I also  get this between an advert and a preview of a programme/series 😕
So anytime there is any change between adverts and programmes I get the 'blue screen'
e.g. watching 'NCIS' and adverts come on ... blue screen flicks on and off...shows adverts and all is OK....channel shows  preview of a programme/series .... blue screen flicks on and off.... resumes preview of the series and then before 'NCIS' re-starts blue screen flicks on and off ....... #confused!
I have read this is down to different settings between the TV and Humax  BUT I don't know what those settings may be  as I've tried everything 🤔
Any help/advice?? 
This is not crucial just 😠 annoying! 
Ta kindly x x x

0 Ratings