cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

How to login to my BT linked NOW TV account on other devices?

I have a NOW TV entertainment membership as part of my BT subscription - my BT box is already logged into NOW TV on it but how can I login to this NOW TV membership on another device (my phone) (the NOW TV on BT box had no setup or anything so I can’t login using username/password)

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: How to login to my BT linked NOW TV account on other devices?

I am quite interested in this also.

Having NOWTV prior to joining BT the order process of Big Sport just hijacked my account after providing BT with my email login for it, so I still use those credentials on all of devices outside the box.

However when looking at the NOWTV stuff on the box it is there with a different username which is my name with a number after it, so its a different login for the IPTV box so I am also curious as to the answer to this as it might explain what is going on with me....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BT900 | Nokia ONT | Ubiquiti ER-X | EETV Box Pro (IP Mode) | Unifi CK2 | 6x Unifi U6+ | 2x Unifi SAK Ultra
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Simply download the NowTV app to your phone and login using the email address you gave BT and the password you created on the Now TV site

Message 4 of 5

my brudda i didn’t create a password 🥲
Message 5 of 5

There would have been a link to the NowTV website to create a password on the confirmation email that you received from BT when you signed up

0 Ratings