cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 21 of 30

Re: I have read here that BT is rebranding to EE for domestic customers - is that correct?

Go to solution
0 Ratings
Message 22 of 30

Re: I have read here that BT is rebranding to EE for domestic customers - is that correct?

Go to solution
Thanks @zulu17 - that's not what I'd been told by the email team, but Nick will definitely know better than they would. I'm glad, as it makes the move to EE much easier.
0 Ratings
Message 23 of 30

Go to solution

@DarrenDev @zulu17 

Except that the five postings below the quoted posting, one as recent as today, suggest that there was, perhaps still Is, a gap between the intention and the reality here.

*** Longtime YouView box owner, BT Broadband customer, but never a BT TV subscriber ***
0 Ratings
Message 24 of 30

Go to solution

Thank you.  I have tested my BT log on an EE wifi hotspot from home and it works.  I can wait for the rest to happen in due course as I have a contingency now.

0 Ratings
Message 25 of 30

Go to solution

Thank you 🙂

0 Ratings
Message 26 of 30

Go to solution

Thank you.  Someone from an earlier post confirmed it is EE and I have tested my BT password on their wifi hotspot and it works.

I renewed a couple of weeks ago and have been in contact about my account in person and it wasn't mentioned but I perhaps should have been more observant in the news on telecomms also.  

0 Ratings
Message 27 of 30

Go to solution

Thank you, I will take your advice.  I have read conversation trails since enquiring and have decided to stay put until they sort it out and also when technology changes. 

0 Ratings
Message 28 of 30

Go to solution

Thank you, I am glad I asked and I will hold on making any changes unless initiated by the provider whichever brand comes along.

0 Ratings
Message 29 of 30

Go to solution

Thank you.  I can see from the information I have and looking up further information after picking up the replies that there are going to be a different set of options in the next year or two so I will wait for my next contract renewal and maybe check back if the BT community forum is still available to make sure I know all the options.

0 Ratings
Message 30 of 30

Go to solution

Thank you.  It looks like the situation with Sky is how it began.

BT does still seem to be the stronger contender despite their process failures but I wonder if that will still be the case with EE.  Time will tell I guess.

0 Ratings