cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

IPC 6023

Please can you help. I have tried all options with my BT/EE TV box pro and my TNT/Eurosport/Sky Sports channels all show IPC 6023 error.

I have worked through the recommended actions and still showing an error. 

I am not sure how to report this for action

Thanks 

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: IPC 6023

@JamesC65 

He will probably see it anyway, but let’s alert @DarrenDev , who will quickly determine if it’s an issue at EE TV (and as you have been thorough, it probably is), and he will fix it if he can, or pass it on to someone who can, if not.

Alternatively, you could ring the support number, something ending in 150, but only if you like hold music, and then spending time with someone who may still not be able to help 😢

—————————————————————————————————————
*** Longtime YouView box owner, BT Broadband customer, finally an EE TV subscriber ***
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Thanks very much. I have indeed been tortured by the music on the 150 service. 

Are you linking to @DarrenDev or do I need to try and message?

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

@JamesC65 

We both are, with that @ . In general, better to keep this in the open Community, though he will ask you to email him privately if he needs any personal information that shouldn’t be published openly here.

—————————————————————————————————————
*** Longtime YouView box owner, BT Broadband customer, finally an EE TV subscriber ***
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Call customer services, they're the only ones who can help.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

@JamesC65 

Is this a new problem or just happened or are you new to BT/EE TV?

Are you using a BT/EE router or a third party one?

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

@JamesC65 I can see your broadband going down quite frequently over the last few days - is this you rebooting your hub in the hope that it'd fix it?
Your case notes suggest you're using Powerline Adapters - how old are they? They're not recommended anymore, and older models really don't work very well.
Also, logs show that it was mostly working OK until September 15th, at which point it became hit and miss - the last time we saw a successful signal on your box was on the 19th. Are you aware of any changes made in the home?
0 Ratings