cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Ipc6023 of doom

Go to solution

Hi following a recent local fttp outage I haven't been able to get on to my live channels through the guide. All the apps and players work fine. I've tried all the solutions under the sun(restart hub,restart ont etc). I went through a chat on bt.com and went through a lot of the same stuff again. This time we did a soft reset of my bt box pro and now I've lost bbc one, two and channel 4 from the list and it still doesn't work. I keep reading about multicast perhaps being disabled somehow? Can anyone help please?

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Ipc6023 of doom

Go to solution

I can see the data to your TV Box disappearing just before 11:30 on Monday morning.  Unfortunately there isn't anything you can do (you've already tried everything you can) - the fault will be outside your home.  I can see that a case has already been raised to TMC, who should respond within 5 working days.  Until then, I'm afraid you'll just need to use the apps.

Note: there's no explanation for you to have lost BBC/C4.  Could you please go to settings, and rescan for channels - it should then ask you to select your TV region.

Message 3 of 3

Re: Ipc6023 of doom

Go to solution

Many thanks for the reply. I just did that and now how the channels back so at least they're there for when it does start working again 😊 fingers crossed they can get it working soon!

0 Ratings