cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Migrate from old ee to new ee

Finally migrated over from old ee to new ee today recieved the 4k box and 2 mini boxes . Happy with the app on the apple box only one gripe i would have with it i would like a channel bar to scroll through whilst watching tv . You have to basically always use the guide to change channel or a pop up number pad if you know the number of the channel. But overall much slicker than the pro box as expected with apple and all the apps in the world . Also would like a continue watching rail. Other than that very pleased.  On the 2 mini boxes i think they will get launched out of the window !! 🤣🤣  

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Migrate from old ee to new ee

I wonder whether with the Box Minis being the multiroom box there might finally be some incentive  for EETV to get the quality  of the players on (their Youview platform boxes) raised.

For example the ITVX and C4(formerly All4)  apps on EE TV youview devices are still I believe  only SD quality. 

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Content quality in the players is 100% down to the app owners to decide @zulu17. We have no control.
It's great to hear your feedback @Deano123 - I've passed your comments on to the product and dev team.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Thanks darren 

The mini boxes seem to be behaving now aswell

Very happy

One last thing on the app . A playlist would be good maybe linked to all the apps like stream. .  But very happy as i love apple tv . I have everything on one box.  Perfect 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

@DarrenDev  I was hoping the EETV a would have mechanisms to influence the content providers,  and Platform suppliers to bring the featured apps upto at least the same standard as other devices.

Given that the Sagemcom Box Pro and Box Mini  boxes are powerful enough it is very surprising that the HD on demand is lacking on the ITV X and C4 players. 

0 Ratings