cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Multi Room

I currently have multi room in 3 additional rooms to my main box. There are no cables other than power and HDMI to TV on them. Dush cable and aerial to main TV are hidden in the wall. Can I have this set up with BT multi room (i.e 3 additional boxes wireless)

I don't want to have additional cables on view 

Thanks

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Multi Room

Hi @PJM1966  I suggest that you have a look at or ask on the EE community 

https://community.ee.co.uk/t5/TV/bd-p/TV

as although  EETV is still offered as a product by BT   they offer a reduced range of boxes and fewer multi  room boxes than EE themselves. 

Message 3 of 6

Note  that with BT/EE multi-room, there is no communication between the boxes. So you can't watch recordings from the main box on any other box.

Message 4 of 6

So not like Sky in anyway then. ? 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Not like Sky at all @PJM1966.  They're wireless, so no extra wires needed, but they cannot share recordings between them - they each work on their own to deliver all the channels and apps.  The multi-room boxes are unable to record themselves either.

You can have up to 3 boxes in total - your main box, plus 2 multi-room, when you order EE TV on EE Broadband.  There's no charge for the additional boxes.  On BT Broadband you can only order 1 multi-room box, and you need to pay for it (£10 / month last I checked).

Message 6 of 6

Thanks

0 Ratings