cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Netflix Logins

Go to solution

Hi, 

I'm trying to login to Netflix via bt but I can't find any email to set it up, or any usernames/passwords so I can't log into it on any device.

I've been through a couple of other solutions in other posts with no joy, any ideas? 

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Netflix Logins

Go to solution
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

That was one of the links I found in another thread, all it says is "can't be activated, wait 24hrs".

Its been weeks with then same message, the other link I tried took me to a page where it gives me an error message about security keys, I can't find the link right now although it came from an older thread in this forum. 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @Millssy, thanks for the update. 

Are you just trying to sign up to Netflix now or have you already got it and want to move it over to your BT bill?
Have you tried setting it up via the app on your BT TV box?

Cheers
John

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

We've had it with our package for ages just haven't got around to using it until now (long story)

If I load the app on the bt box it just asks for login details, Netflix support page points me back to bt and bt help page doesn't get me anywhere. 

I've been through my emails and can't find any activation emails either so lost at the moment. 

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @Millssy, thanks for that info. The original email I believe expires after 30 days so it sounds like it wouldn't help now if you found it.

I've sent you a Private Message so you can get in touch with the Mod team and we'll be happy to help you get this resolved.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings