cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Netflix gone from BT

Go to solution

Hi, I got an offer for some money off my current Big Sport package but Netflix is now gone from my BT account and I received a charge via Netflix directly.  Is this intentional, i.e. BTTV no longer housing Netflix subscriptions or has something gone wrong.  When I go under manage TV under my account, there is no Netflix there at all under addons.

Thanks !

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Netflix gone from BT

Go to solution

sounds like  the billing has been switched back to Netflix  and yes BT TV still offer a Netflix subscription. you just need to call BT on 150 from a BT Landline or 0800 800 150 from another phone like a mobile network and BT will sort this for you.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

Right, so I wasn't offered a discount off my current package, the agent just removed Netflix and the subsequent cost.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

by the sounds of it yes you can readd it you just need to log into youir account and look on your BT TV account and there should be a option to add Netflix 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

It looks like Netflix isn't part of Sport or Big Sport packages anymore.  I just ran through as if I was a new subscriber.  When you click into See details, Netflix isn't offered, only for Ent, Big Ent, and VIP.  bit weird but at least I have my answer now.  I'll just continue to pay direct to Netflix from now on.

alan_mc_0-1690655735748.png

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

Yes I can confirm this. I just downgraded from VIP to big sport and the agent did tell me that netflix would no longer be available, not a problem as I never watched it anyway.

Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

Netflix has never been included if you took a Sport or Big Sport package.

Netflix has been included in  new Entertainment, Big Entertainment and VIP packages for some time. If you flexed from one of these packages (that had NETFLIX included) to Sport or Big Sport (without taking a new minimum contract) Netflix Basic was included.