cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

New Bug to Report on EETV Box Pro - This Recording has Ended (But it hasnt)

I recorded the Soton v United game on saturday and watched it at 1930......

For some reason a few times, which would appear at random intervals, whilst watching the recording the entire screen would go purple and it would say "This Recording has Ended", I cant remember the exact working but you'll know what it looks like. But in fact the recording hadnt ended AND the content was still there, it hadnt stopped recording early. The entire program was like 4 hours long and it reflected this.

I had to leave the screen and go into MyTV and recordings then start the recording again, then skip back through to where it stopped and I could continue watching, I had to do it some 4 times.

Now, I'm not going factory reset my box to attempt to solve it, its the first time this has ever happened but reporting it none the less.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BT900 | Nokia ONT | Ubiquiti ER-X | EETV Box Pro (IP Mode) | Unifi CK2 | 6x Unifi U6+ | 2x Unifi SAK Ultra
0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: New Bug to Report on EETV Box Pro - This Recording has Ended (But it hasnt)

I had that happen to me a few weeks ago.I didn’t get the purple screen, but it threw me out at exactly the same point every time I tried to watch the recording( funnily enough it was the United Years which I had recorded a few weeks ago). I did the same as you and skipped past the point where it would stop and carried on until the end.

Message 3 of 3

Re: New Bug to Report on EETV Box Pro - This Recording has Ended (But it hasnt)

It wasnt even at the same point and never twice in the same place, completely random.

Luckily the recording was there, I could have been more annoyed after managed to avoid ALL football results and alerts until 1930 after a 1230 kick off.

I havent been caught out again yet by the skip to live issue I had a couple times, IE when I would start a recording that was still recording (not completed) and it would just go straight the live ruining everything, no chance of that happening on a 1230 kick off watched some 7 hours later though. I just had to ensure the TV wasnt going to come on to some goals show or something....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BT900 | Nokia ONT | Ubiquiti ER-X | EETV Box Pro (IP Mode) | Unifi CK2 | 6x Unifi U6+ | 2x Unifi SAK Ultra
0 Ratings