cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

No NOW Sky Sports F1 Bonus streams in subscription - just a glitch?

Go to solution

Just tried to watch the F1 driver bonus streams via the web app/BTTV box/tv app and the it is sayingI do not have the right subscription? I have the monthly Sports pass for a longtime now. In the webapp it shows I have the monthly Sports pass via EETV, but when I click on a bonus stream it says "Sorry, you can't watch this with a Day membership'. Have Now removed the bonus streams to EETV customers?

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: No NOW Sky Sports F1 Bonus streams in subscription - just a glitch?

Go to solution

Looks like a Now issue. I subscribe direct from them & have just tried the app on my Samsung TV & get an error "Unable to complete purchase on this device".

Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

I was just going to take a look on their forum but it seems to have disappeared?

Edit: Just tried Twitter & they're aware & working on it.

Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

@rbz5416 

Yes, the Now Community has been closed, in a planned move (albeit announced at very short notice) by Now.

It was always an oddity though; promulgated as a user to user community, there were no Now equivalents of @DarrenDev to be found on there, despite that being what most people were looking for, so we spent most of our time resetting people’s expectations, telling them that when they said  ‘you’ they were just talking to their fellow customers, and not Now.

And then pointing them into the Now Help (which is still there, and is incredibly good), or telling them how to access Now’s famously well-hidden Live Chat (for streaming queries only, usually but not always billing, no telephone numbers) and Now Broadband Support (for Broadband support only, by telephone only, no live chat).

We tried to persuade Now to provide a DarrenDev or two, and make the Community really useful by turning it into what people thought it was, instead of what it actually was, but instead Now shut it down.

I guess they wanted everyone to use their tWitter feed, which does sport some DarrenDev equivalents; I’ve no idea how people with Now issues get on these days, and whether this is better or worse than before.

—————————————————————————————————————
*** Longtime YouView box owner, BT Broadband customer, finally an EE TV subscriber ***
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

I believe that now live chat for day to day viewing problems  and content issues on NOW app  is 

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/tv/problems-watching-now

which is open for

Chat 8am-midnight for TV issues only. ( I think outside of these hours you don’t see the link )

Account/Billing/subscription issues (for those with packs on EETV  billed via EE or BT ) would need to be routed to EE or BT support as appropriate. 

IPTV channels issues  from NOW on EETV boxes support issues would I believe need to be directed to EE or BT for resolution.

Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

I did use the Now Community a few times and at times found it helpful.

Was the other week I noticed it had closed after not going on there in over 2 weeks.

I have not had BT TV(EETV) as it now called. Since I cancelled the TV service almost 2 years and went with Now direct with discounts. Dont have sports as never resigned up to Sky Sports when I moved to Now direct.

I have been using a Youview box since 2013 and have had 3 different Youview boxes in that time.

Also been using 2 Amazon HD Firesticks over 3 years now to get apps that the Youview box dont have.

I dont have Twitter or X as its now called. Just use Facebook and occasionally Whats App.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

The  F1 bonus streams seem to be available and working today  (11:30am) on Now app on Box Pro.

The ability to pause the live bonus streams remains unavailable on the Box Pro.