cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 30

Re:

@DavidM @David_H 

Morning all

Still not heard anything at all with regards to my suspected faulty box, which is a great shame as BTs prior service was excellent.

Nick

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 30

Re: Not Happy

Discovery App.

Where is it, can’t see it on my STB?

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 30

@36ULWwrote:

Discovery App.

Where is it, can’t see it on my STB?

Which box do you have? At the moment it's only on the Pro box.

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 30

Re: Re:

Hi @nickmorc,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

I know my friend @DavidM is currently off on leave but he didn't have your account details to look into this. I've sent @David_H an email to see if he's looking into this for you as he may not have seen your reply. 

Thank you
DanielS

Message 15 of 30

No idea to be honest.

Its at least 4 years old though, still has the old BT Connected World Logo on it, not the new purple one.

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 30

Re: Re:

@DanielS Many thanks, look forward to the update.

Nick

0 Ratings
Message 17 of 30

@36ULWwrote:

No idea to be honest.

Its at least 4 years old though, still has the old BT Connected World Logo on it, not the new purple one.

The Pro boxes are the ones that can be IP enabled for Freeview, without an aerial. As you probably can't then you'll have to be patient. Apparently they are working to get it on the older boxes at some point.

0 Ratings
Message 18 of 30

The silence is golden, when it comes to problems.

Sadly just recommended BT to our son, who had just moved into a new house, now not so sure.

Cmon, BT can and should be better than this.

0 Ratings
Message 19 of 30

@DanielS I appreciate your team is busy, but you must be able to help.
It's such a shame as the mod team used to be fantastic, but in this instance I feel let down and left out in the cold.
Just seen AMC is going, so won't be able to finish Fear The Walking Dead in October. Another kick in the teeth.

0 Ratings
Message 20 of 30

Hi @nickmorc 

My observation  based upon what has been posted is that  it is the BT TV team rather than forum moderators  that PM’ed you and were intending to raise a ticket for the incident.   
Both BT Tv and Youview  seem to speculate that one possible cause could be a HDD issue during the update but now the box has been effectively reset with a clean software image with unfortunately for you  no access to prior recordings. 

So presumably you currently have a working BT TV  box and are able to use all functions on it. if you are experiencing current problems then certainly let BT know.  Otherwise I would expect  BT to  progress the ticket raised in line with their processes. if there is no clear evidence as to actual cause then they may not be able to give to a definitive explanation.

0 Ratings