cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 10

Now tv

Hi

As part of my broadband and TV I should get now TV as part of my package, BT sent me a activation link to add a password last month but it doesn't seem to work it don't recognise my email address and now TV just says to join up but needs me to set up and pay for a package I was told it was free my sky ends tomorrow and TV is meant to be up and running by now. 

I'm not sure if the link doesn't work or I'm doing something wrong ????? 

Help please 🥺 

0 Ratings
9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10

Re: Now tv

I've checked your account on this side, and everything looks OK - your email address is correct (same address you use to log into these forums), but it says you haven't set your password yet.
When you say the link doesn't seem to work, what happens?
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 10

If the link doesn't work anymore you should also be able to go to the Now website & follow the forgot password steps too

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 10

Hi

it won't let me set a password says it does not recognise my username and that I need to pick a package and sign up but then it take me to a page to pay and join but I don't want to pay a membership if it's included with my BT 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 10

Thanks I've tried that says my email address isn't recognised 

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 10

I've opened a account but it still says I need to buy entertainment and movies and 9.99 each a month 🥺

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 10

I've just re-issued your account. You should receive an email with an invitation to set your password again.
0 Ratings
Message 8 of 10

I've set a new password I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong if I try and watch a film it says I can have a 7 day free trial then charges 9.99 a month 

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 10

You only have the entertainment pack. What happens if you try to watch a channel? e.g. Alibi on 339?
0 Ratings
Message 10 of 10

Ok thank you I can play gold so that's working now.  The man at EE told me I got entertainment and movies the same as sky if I took out BT TV along with my WiFi that's the only reason I joined the TV side of things so I was under the impression I could watch films as well 

0 Ratings