cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Now tv

I have the big entertainment package, which includes now cinema and entertainment. I went to watch something in Now today, but it says I don't have any active memberships? Not sure what has happened? It was fine a couple months back.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Now tv

Are you able to watch the Now channel on your EE TV box (eg the from the EPG )normally ?

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

I can't watch it on anything. It says I don't have an active membership. 

I checked on Now's website, it says there was no billing for June 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

If you have the EE TV Big Entertainment pack from BT you should see this listed in the MYBT app under your TV products and see charges in your BT bill. Do they appear ?

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

@Buncelr 

I don’t think Now shows billing details when the billing is done by third parties; can you see past billing there on the Now site, (Bills and Past Payments/Previous Payments) for the time you have been subscribed via BT?

What do you see when you check your EE TV subscription on the BT site?

BT will ensure that your login to Now uses the account details they have for you on the Pro box, and earlier YouView boxes, if you have one of those instead, but you have to be sure to use the correct details on other devices you might have the Now app on, such as a TV or a stick. Is this the case?

I hesitate to suggest you call BT support, given the almighty mess they have got other customers into, and this is the place for the best support, but it might be a while before the BT staff here reply, with the weekend and all. Your choice….

*** Longtime YouView box owner, BT Broadband customer, but never a BT TV subscriber ***
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

@Midnight_Voice   I believe that the now account would typically show  the date the now  (monthly) membership expires and “billed by Bt”  if the account was considered by Now as active but billed by BT.