cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8

Paris Olympics on Discovery+

Unable to view the Paris Olympics on Samsung TV through the BT/EE TV "free special offer", though no such problem on iMac.  What's going on?!

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Re: Paris Olympics on Discovery+

Log out of the app and log in again, making sure it's definitely the same account you're logged into the iMac with.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 8

Thanks, I've never actually logged in anywhere as I can't create a D+ account!  How  then can I watch directly within any sign in on desktop?

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 8

You (or someone with your BT ID credentials) activated your discovery+ account on January 16th, 2024.

Please visit https://auth.discoveryplus.com/gb/my-account which will tell you what account you're signed in with.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 8

Thanks once again.  I've managed to login on TV but still cannot view anything. Asking me to upgrade to do so.  I'm giving up!  If my personal info in the link you provided in previous reply is visible to all, kindly remove.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 8

You're welcome to email me at tv.apps@ee.co.uk @latamise - I can reset your activation to allow you to set it up again.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 8

Thanks, Darren, happy to do that.  But can you run the process past me first?

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 8

Email me at tv.apps@ee.co.uk and let me know your BT or EE account number. I'll then cancel your discovery+ activation, which will allow you to activate it again - this guarantees that your activation is current, and associated with the email address you think it is. Most failures occur when either a different email address is used, or the BT ID credentials have been leaked and someone else on the internet has stolen your subscription.
0 Ratings