cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 21

Pro box, IPTV

Bt pro IP mode , wrong regional news programme

IPTV only, no aerial, factory reset on pro box and Hub, still getting South West news on BBC and ITV despite living in Hampshire ( where i should be getting meridian)

Any ideas please.

0 Ratings
20 REPLIES 20
Message 2 of 21

Re: Pro box, IPTV

I can see your box correctly calling in, and the system saying that your address is in the "South West" TV region. So the system is working as it should, but it sounds like there's a data error.
I've asked one of my colleagues for help - I'm hoping I'll get a reply tomorrow, but she is incredibly busy. I'll update when I get an answer.
Message 3 of 21

OK, so you moved home in February (from South West) and our systems haven't quite handled it properly . The right people are investigating - I'll update as soon as I have an ETA on the fix.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Message 4 of 21

Thanks DarrenDev

Any fix ETA yet please?

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 21

Unfortunately not, but you haven't been forgotten - our customer experience team are still working their way through all the affected systems to find the root cause.
Unfortunately, there's not even a manual override for us to temporarily fix it - any attempt we'd make to manually fix the data would be overwritten again a few minutes later.
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 21

thanks for update

Any reason why i have now lost access to BBC1

guide starts at Number 2 (bbc2)

no hidden channels

all via pro IP?

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 21

If you reboot the box, you should find BBC1 will return. I'm told it's a known issue with BBC making tweaks at the moment, which the box doesn't pick up straight away.  Could you please confirm when you noticed it had disappeared, and that the reboot fixes it?  Just to make sure it's the same issue.

Regarding your TV region issue, we have a fix now in test that can handle home moves properly. I don't yet know how long it'll take to deployed to live - given it could affect everyone, it'll need to be very thoroughly tested. I'll update again when I have an ETA.

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 21

In the meantime try one of the channels in the 800's. Chances are  you may find your correct local region there. At worst you should get West Country West locals.
0 Ratings
Message 9 of 21

Hi 

Reboot sorted the bbc1  channel issue, thanks

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 21

how i would love to have channels in the 800's , via IP only goes to 726(radio solent Dorset)

0 Ratings