cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8

Purchased movies

Over the years I have purchased many movies on the fact that I was told if I ever left I would still be able to watch the movies that I had paid for. Well I stopped the TV side just have the phone and broadband now but I have lost ALL my Movies as I can not use the app, infact it has taken 3 mths for the new EE to stop charging me for a service i could not use still waiting for the refunds  they keep saying that they are giving me on the TV package that they were charging me AFTER it was cancelled.

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Re: Purchased movies

Looking at

https://community.bt.com/t5/TNT-Sports-on-TV-Online-player/Purchased-content-on-BTTA-App/m-p/2312983

So to address the EE TV app access to your old purchases 

send an email at tv.apps@bt.com with your BT ID, account number, and the error you're seeing when accessing the app.

(email address seems to be  changed now to tv.apps@ee.co.uk

I wonder whether as you mention the new EE  that you have moved from BT to new EE for broadband that your account migration might be root cause of the issues you are experiencing

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 8

Hi I thought may be an issue at first but it should have made no difference as it is only in Name that it has changed ie same acc number and everything,one customer advisor told me that once you stop paying you can not watch the movise that you have purchased anymore even though this is contrary to the website.So I am at a loss as to why, when you purchase them it did not state that, I do vaguely remember it saying that once downloaded they are yours to watch when ever and where ever via the app ?? But also this is not true.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 8

Since the withdrawal of the BT TV Purchases app ( c 2019) the EE TV (formerly BT TV) app allows purchases to be viewed including after you cease EE TV.
From BT website 

What happens to my purchases if I leave EE TV?

If you leave EE TV, you’ll need to download the EE TV app (if you haven’t already) in order to keep hold of the films and TV shows you bought. Once you’ve downloaded the app, it will take 24 hours for your purchases to appear in the EE TV app once your account has ceased.

If you already have the app, your purchased content will remain in the app after you leave. .

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 8

Yes it says that but unfortunately it does not happen well not to me anyway and like I said the bt advisor said that they don't even though I quoted more or less what you just put up.i will try calling again buy to be honest with you it dose just fall on deaf ears as far as they are concerned.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 8

The advise I gave was to email the EE Tv app team about your specific issue with using the EE TV app to access your purchases.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 8

@zulu17 is correct @Ziggy69 - please don't call the helpdesk. Just email me at tv.apps@ee.co.uk with your account number and the BT ID you're trying to log in with and I'll fix it.
Message 8 of 8

Good morning that's great i shall do today thank you both very much for your help for your help 😊 

0 Ratings