cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Re: I have tried several times to change my TV package and I am getting nowhere, why?

Go to solution

Can I ask a related question here instead of starting a new thread?

If I want to switch packages between BT Sport and BT Big Sport (and then back in a few months) can I do it online and how much notice do I need to give for it to take effect? 

Is the charging period a calendar month or a month from the date of my bill?

Thanks.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: I have tried several times to change my TV package and I am getting nowhere, why?

Go to solution

Hi @SteveG2460 Thanks for posting, I've started your own thread to avoid confusion with the op's issue. In answer to your questions if you have a BT TV flexible plan you can switch between plans every 30 days. You can make changes to the package online in MyBT and the change should happen within 24 hours. The charging period is a month from the date of your bill.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

I wasn't sure whether I should create a new thread or not so thanks for setting this up and answering the question NeilO.

So basically the package month can be different from the billing month which of course makes sense as it makes it much more flexible.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Hi, @SteveG2460 no problem. Yes, the package can be changed every 30 days and is not connected to the billing month.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Hi, Apologies for jumping in on this thread.  I have Big Sport and my current contract ends August 10th.  I was looking to swap my big sport for entertainment package.  When I log in to MYBT and find the page I need to swap package all the options I get involve re contracting for another 24months on my broadband. Which I don't want to do yet. There is no way to downgrade package to cheaper one ie entertainment.  

0 Ratings