cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Re: IPC6023 Error

We are currently into our fourth week with several stations displaying the IPC6023 error following a local network failure on 9th July.

Since then we have factory reset the pro box, restarted the router, restarted the white box, changed the pro box (which was 1 month old) for a brand new one, hardwired the pro box instead of WiFi… had open reach out for 3 hours to no avail, had a ‘Home Tech Expert’ out to the house who tested everything and said everything in the house is fine and speed is ok then said it was a multicast issue and he would escalate it, been mythered constantly by a different BT Guide each time - each needed to be explained to re history of what has been tried, even asked me to email them pictures of every connection and screen showing error message after home tech guy had been to house … was frustrated to begin with, but now I’m just angry that BT are taking my money each month for a sub-standard service, and seem unable to fix a fault which from all accounts is ‘well known’ ??

Just not good enough … if I hadn’t renewed the contract back at the end of May then it would all be on it’s way back to BT along with a diagram explaining the difference between @Rse and elbow 🤬

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Hi @Drowt13 and welcome to our community.

Thanks for posting. I'm sorry you're having problems with the 6023 error code. I've moved your post so we can try to get you some help with this. What stations are you having trouble with? 

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Hi David, thanks for replying.
The stations displaying the error code include the following ….
ITV1,CH5, QUEST, REALLY,
5 USA, ITV4, DMAX, LEGEND
that’s as far as I know but there may be others further up the channel list which we haven’t tried. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks !
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Thanks for getting back @Drowt13 

Can you just confirm if you connect the ariel directly to the tv can you see the channels?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Erm, yes - they are free view channels as far as I know - so yes when viewing through the ariel these channels are available on all 3 tv’s in the house … just not via the internet through the BT box
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Thanks for checking that @Drowt13 

We'l need to take look at this for you. Check your inbox for my message and drop me over your details.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings