cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

Series Link+ request

Never once has my BTBox Pro picked up a new favourite  series from a historical request. This issue needs a proper resolution please as it's infuriating for those of us who have been used to this feature with Virgin TiVo and Sky.

As an example, I like Sky Portrait Artist but missed the start of the latest series and it's not yet available to me in Sky catch up.

The Series Link+ feature is part of the Virgin TV platform. It enables the automatic recording of new series for favourite shows when they become available. There are also customisation options such as  Whether to record new episodes or all episodes.

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Series Link+ request

Another annoyance is the failure to track a temporary move of channel. I have Match of the Day on series link but when it hopped over to BBC2 the other week, it failed to record. My ancient Humax Fox T2 could handle that & new series. I guess this is a Youview issue given previous generation of BT boxes were also Humax.

It would be nice to see the Pro Box look & operate like something from the 21st century, but given the EE TV service is going to continue to use the same Pro Box, I doubt anything much is going to change on that front.