cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 31 of 221

Re: Skysports UHD channels on my TV today

I'm guessing this is just a soft launch and it will be chargeable at some point possibly the 8th when Sky Sports + launches, or maybe when your current boost month ends mine only started a few days ago. It'll then revert back to standard boost if you don't choose to upgrade. I wonder if the launch of Sky Sports + might be the point when they appear on the EE TV EPG.  

Message 32 of 221

I have ee tv with Apple TV. No 4k channels and account still says hd boost. Any way to change over?

0 Ratings
Message 33 of 221

@Kimbrich6sorry I should've clarified mine is using the Now app on the Apple TV 4k not the EE app. I only have EE TV for TNT Sports.

0 Ratings
Message 34 of 221

Ahh thank you, makes sense.

I have EETV Pro but I’ll check my ATV’s in a bit.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BT900 | Nokia ONT | Ubiquiti ER-X | EETV Box Pro (IP Mode) | Unifi CK2 | 6x Unifi U6+ | 2x Unifi SAK Ultra
0 Ratings
Message 35 of 221

No problem.  I can see eetv customers who have now through them not getting this 

0 Ratings
Message 36 of 221

Yeah my sub still says Boost.

Everything crossed us EETV customers can add this on!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BT900 | Nokia ONT | Ubiquiti ER-X | EETV Box Pro (IP Mode) | Unifi CK2 | 6x Unifi U6+ | 2x Unifi SAK Ultra
0 Ratings
Message 37 of 221

Yeah mine still says boost. No option to upgrade in app etc. screwed over?
0 Ratings
Message 38 of 221

Boost onlyBoost only

No idea what an F1 or F1 Mini is, original old school BT TV I assume?

————————————————————-
BT Smart Hub 2 | Halo 3+ | Digital Voice | EE TV Pro | Sky Q | Apple TV 4K | LG OLED
Message 39 of 221

That looks like to me that ee tv isn’t getting it at all

0 Ratings
Message 40 of 221

@Kimbrich6wrote:

That looks like to me that ee tv isn’t getting it at all

It does, but to be fair that may mean the NOW app rather than through the TV Guide.

You will have to wait for BT/EE to confirm. Plus they will need to explain the drop from 3 devices to 2 on Boost as that may impact some users.

————————————————————-
BT Smart Hub 2 | Halo 3+ | Digital Voice | EE TV Pro | Sky Q | Apple TV 4K | LG OLED