cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 51 of 221

Re: Skysports UHD channels on my TV today

Does anyone know if you dont have the HD addon through EETV if you can pay for this at Now or is your entire account managed by EE and subsequently all addons?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BT900 | Nokia ONT | Ubiquiti ER-X | EETV Box Pro (IP Mode) | Unifi CK2 | 6x Unifi U6+ | 2x Unifi SAK Ultra
0 Ratings
Message 52 of 221

@naylor2006wrote:

Does anyone know if you dont have the HD addon through EETV if you can pay for this at Now or is your entire account managed by EE and subsequently all addons?

Your account is managed by EE throughout your contract.

————————————————————-
BT Smart Hub 2 | Halo 3+ | Digital Voice | EE TV Pro | Sky Q | Apple TV 4K | LG OLED
Message 53 of 221

This is positive:

naylor2006_0-1722415570777.png

At least the plan is to bring it.....

Season starts soon @DarrenDev 🙂

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BT900 | Nokia ONT | Ubiquiti ER-X | EETV Box Pro (IP Mode) | Unifi CK2 | 6x Unifi U6+ | 2x Unifi SAK Ultra
Message 54 of 221

Let's hope for your sake they work a bit harder and faster than they did on bringing YouTube.

————————————————————-
BT Smart Hub 2 | Halo 3+ | Digital Voice | EE TV Pro | Sky Q | Apple TV 4K | LG OLED
Message 55 of 221

😂

I think my main concern isnt over the tech, more the billing aspect.

0 Ratings
Message 56 of 221

Wow you guys are really chatty this morning. 😁
It WON'T be ready in time for football season start I'm afraid @naylor2006. We are doing everything we can to offer it as soon as possible, but it comes with a number of complications that we're still working through.
Message 57 of 221

I'm out. Goodbye to getting NowTV through BT/EE for me - shame, as I've enjoyed it. It's too big a deal for me to not have access to UltraBoost. Really disappointed. May come back if it gets sorted. Will probably keep TNT sports, but for now, I'm done. Will go back to Now directly.

Message 58 of 221

@DarrenDev you underestimate how starved we are of UHD content and how fed up folks have become watching Sport in 1080p 🙂

Certainly appreciate you guys working on it, honestly, if there is anything I can do to help, which I know there isnt (can I be on a pilot group? 😃), but I am so thirsty for more Premier League football in UHD outside of the 1 a week on TNT.

@Hooba have you just dropped the entire package with EE out of contract?

Im on a 24 month and paying 41 quid for big sport and HD addon, quitting and going separately to Discovery Plus and NowTV would be almost double that price so I'm gonna have to wait for Darren to solve this one!

0 Ratings
Message 59 of 221

They're our internal codenames @stereohaven 

F1 = TV Box Pro

F1 Mini = TV Box Mini

G5 = TV Recordable 4K Box

G4 = TV Recordable Box

Z1 = TV Box

(https://www.bt.com/help/tv/learn-about-tv/bt-tv-boxes)

Message 60 of 221

@DarrenDev  Are you able to confirm that once the complications have been worked though, NOW UHD will be available to EETV customers on BT broadband with Pro TV or Mini devices? The graphic in Message 38 suggests that Apple 4K devices are already capable of streaming NOW UHD.