cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 101 of 221

Re: Skysports UHD channels on my TV today

@Clinton11 not a question I can answer I'm afraid. I'm a very small and frustrated cog in an incredibly large machine.

@naylor2006 - we have an excellent trials team who manage all that stuff, ensuring trials are run in a fair, safe, legal, and efficient way. You're welcome to sign up to become a triallist at https://bt.centercode.com/ - the more information you put on your profile, the more likely you are to be selected for trials. Active participation in trials helps build your reputation, making you more likely to be selected again. I've been a member for over 20 years, and have trialled many interesting gadgets, products, and services in that time.
0 Ratings
Message 102 of 221

I have signed up, how eligible I will be generally is probably up for debate given I use all my own gear so testing new BT/EE internet stuff isnt likely to happen, however if I get selected to check out Ultra Boost and test it I will surely do you guys proud.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BT900 | Nokia ONT | Ubiquiti ER-X | EETV Box Pro (IP Mode) | Unifi CK2 | 6x Unifi U6+ | 2x Unifi SAK Ultra
Message 103 of 221

We recognise that not everyone uses the recommended setup - we need to test on those configurations too within reason). They'll also install a second line if needed - I've had 2 lines at almost every address I've lived. I currently have 2 FTTP lines at home - one for every day use, one for trials. I have a setup at home that has managed to break initial versions of pretty much every hub we've ever launched, so they keep inviting me back. 😁
0 Ratings
Message 104 of 221

Two lines, nice!

Ill start refreshing the Project Page and wait for Ultra Boost Trial to appear, cause it might.....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BT900 | Nokia ONT | Ubiquiti ER-X | EETV Box Pro (IP Mode) | Unifi CK2 | 6x Unifi U6+ | 2x Unifi SAK Ultra
0 Ratings
Message 105 of 221

@scointer 

Can you check Settings on your LG TV, and confirm that it shows Ultra Boost, and your EE TV login address, and not some other login?

But given the number of times @DarrenDev has to tweak some central setting to get something on EE TV working for a customer when it ought to be but isn’t, it’s surely not beyond the realm of possibility that Now have misconfigured something for you that shouldn’t be working, but is? 😛

—————————————————————————————————————
*** Longtime YouView box owner, BT Broadband customer, finally an EE TV subscriber ***
0 Ratings
Message 106 of 221

You'll receive an email for any trial offers
0 Ratings
Message 107 of 221

@Midnight_Voice 

It would appear that over time I may have utilised more than one NowTV login without realising….Not sure why that would be the case 😏

Message 108 of 221

@stereohaven 

I struck lucky with that screenshot I took.

Trying the Now app on other TVs and devices, they all give UHD and most give Dolby Atmos, but a couple aren’t giving HDR, even though they can on other apps, and one is giving HDR so awful (all dull and washed out) that I’m looking to turn it off, which doesn’t seem possible.

Four UHD TVs, three Roku devices, two Firesticks and an Apple TV to categorise. I feel a spreadsheet coming on… 😢

*** Longtime YouView box owner, BT Broadband customer, finally an EE TV subscriber ***
Message 109 of 221

@scointer 

Not paying Now twice or more, I do hope?

Message 110 of 221

@Clinton11 

BT / EE have always been miles behind when it comes to catching up with the likes of Sky / Now etc.