cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 13

Re: Support for old BT TV YouView box to be withdrawn

Hi @Garry7660 

Can I ask whether you still have your broadband with BT or did you change to EE broadband  when changing you package.

This will determine whether BT or EE are responsible for your new EE TV package  (both BT and EE offer EETV packages but have different offers).

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 13

The simple answer is. I dont have a clue as ive asked hundreds of times and cant get an answer. Ive been promised a call back about 20 times and keep getting ignored. My account has been messed up so many times and changed that no one has a clue. I was changed new deal 3 weeks ago and i think it was still bt, but this deal was messed up. Next day transfereed to EE and promised 2 mini boxes, however this order was messed up and my tech visit cancelled for second time. Took 3 weeks and 18 hours calls to get my Netflix, Now tv, Hd back up and running, however after this i was transferred to someone to tell me if my box will be compatible and when im getting boxes and tech visit. The person couldnt tell me and said she would call me back, but didnt since last thursday. Ive since phoned again twice and been told my account is locked and need tech to look again ( for about the 10th time). I still dont have discovery plus access either. Horrendous experience. Ombudsman next call as im disabled with hearing problems. Maybe im easier for BT to ignore.

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 13

Hi @Garry7660,

Thank you for posting. I'm sorry things have gone so badly wrong with your upgrade order. Please send me your details and I'll take a look at what's happening with your complaint.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings