cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

UniFi Cloud Gateway and Multicast EETV Working Finally

Go to solution

Just wanted to post up the solution for getting the Ubiquiti Cloud Gateway Ultra Router working with the BT EE IPTV boxes. 

I stumbled upon the UDM-IPTV plugin over on Github and installed it to my UCG. During the install it asks some questions such as TV provider and then it will configure the router for you. 

I now have my EETV Box Pro and Mini both working perfectly. I have connected the mini using a ethernet cable as over WIFI it was very stuttery and picture kept breaking up. I havent had chance to look into this further but i'm happy for it to stay wired. 

fabianishere/udm-iptv: Helper tool for configuring routed IPTV on the UniFi Dream Machine (Pro) (git...

If the link does not work, just google UDM-IPTV Github and you will find it easy enough.

Thankyou @naylor2006 and everyone else that offered their support!!

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: UniFi Cloud Gateway and Multicast EETV Working Finally

Go to solution

Everyone will really appreciate the follow up, sometimes folks go off and solve something and the community never knows why!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BT900 | Nokia ONT | Ubiquiti ER-X | EETV Box Pro (IP Mode) | Unifi CK2 | 6x Unifi U6+ | 2x Unifi SAK Ultra