cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 21 of 31

Re: Updating My Bt humax box

Couple of observations

@MoE1  in a thread last year you mentioned that BT supplied  a new box and you retained your old box (pre2019 supplied) . So BT may regard the (2023) supplied box as a loan box assuming you retained it.

It would be highly unusual for EE to offer a free multiroom (2nd box) option without supplying a loan EE TV Box Mini . Note that is  a current  EE offer available on EE broadband. For those remaining on BT Broadband there is no current free multiroom only chargeable options.

0 Ratings
Message 22 of 31

No that was to do with my hub mate. I’m not sure where you pick that up. 

0 Ratings
Message 23 of 31

Please read again I’m now with ee as of yesterday 😃

0 Ratings
Message 24 of 31

@MoE1  your post  thread last year

https://community.bt.com/t5/Bills-Packages/Equipment-return/m-p/2287714

was where you mentioned receiving a TV box.

Message 25 of 31

Aww omg you are absolutely right. I forgot completely and put that box unused in the cupboard. Ok so i have to find that and return it as  i am still using my old one. 😊 ok thanks for reminder on that😊 but what this has to do with my question regarding multi room on offer by ee whom I’ve joined since yesterday. They only send me a pro box only and not mini. They also said they will send me homehub 6+ which i said i already have the 6 but he said it’sa plus and much better.  But that didn’t come with the package I’ve received today either.  Surely if that’s the deal they are offering the bundle should’ve included the mini box without me specifically asking or correct me please if not??

0 Ratings
Message 26 of 31

Sorry some typos😊

0 Ratings
Message 27 of 31

@MoE1 

There’s Edit Reply in the three dots top right for a fair while after you first post, certainly more than a couple of minutes.

So you can fix your tpyos before they embarrass you 😛

—————————————————————————————————————
*** Longtime YouView box owner, BT Broadband customer, finally an EE TV subscriber ***
Message 28 of 31

Thanks midnight. I remember that for future 😊

p.s. actually it allowed me after all this time to edit so i did. Thanks to you. 

0 Ratings
Message 29 of 31

Will you be able to advise on this please? I need to know which box I now have to return to bt? How do i find out which box is held on my records with bt to ensure I’m returning the right box back as I  don’t want to get charged for sending the wrong box. I found couple of old btvision boxes one of which was given to me by a friend who moved from bt back in 2017. But now i don’t know which is which? Any idea please? Thanks

0 Ratings
Message 30 of 31

@MoE1 

Every YouView box has a unique identity, in Settings/Device Information/Identifier, and possibly Serial Number there.

Ask BT what these IDs are for the box they are expecting back.

(NB: if you really have some old BT Vision, and not YouView, boxes there, a local museum may be glad of them 😛)

—————————————————————————————————————
*** Longtime YouView box owner, BT Broadband customer, finally an EE TV subscriber ***
0 Ratings