cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 121 of 230

Re: Welcome to EE TV

No problems with the NOW app here at all. Although I did need to login to the Discovery+ app again after the rebranding.

0 Ratings
Message 122 of 230

I recommend that any issues with the update be created as new threads on the board, otherwise they'll be missed. If anyone else is having the same issue, they can then add their own comments.
Message 123 of 230

I too am getting the too many boxes message on my pro box and like you I have installed the ee app on my Apple tv box . More of a nuisance than a problem I suppose .

Message 124 of 230

I'm patiently waiting for EE offers to appear for existing BT Broadband and TV subscribers on My BT, although I seem to be seeing some hints on here that you may be able to phone in a couple of days. 

Am I missing something or should I just continue to wait patiently for the offers to appear online? 

0 Ratings
Message 125 of 230

I was told this morning on the phone that it will be early February before they start transferring any TV accounts.

0 Ratings
Message 126 of 230

Thanks, sometimes its  mixed messages with the call centre staff though, where on here your told its 'very soon' 

0 Ratings
Message 127 of 230

I've had it confirmed that the "too many boxes" message is expected for now. The EE TV app on Apple TV now behaves as a set to box, even when it doesn't offer the full set top box experience.
We're working on getting the message removed from YouView boxes - it should just automatically take ownership when you try to use it.
For now, you can just click ok on the message - it's just a minor inconvenience, but doesn't cause any issues.
0 Ratings
Message 128 of 230

I'm awaiting an official statement to confirm details, however most agents should now be able to raise orders to move from BT to EE for most account types.
Online orders aren't quite there yet.
Message 129 of 230

Thanks @DarrenDev I may give them a call on Saturday to see what I am offered to switch in terms of price.

0 Ratings
Message 130 of 230

Got a friend who placed and order to migrate from BT to EE. Order got cancelled, not by him. 

Worth him trying again now?

0 Ratings