cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 230

Re: Welcome to EE TV

Hi @DarrenDev . I have a question for you about migration to EE.

Currently I have BTTV, FTTC broadband and BT Mobile. My BTTV package has 2 4K recordable boxes.

I want to move to EE for everything, upgrading to Full Fibre too. Do I lose the 2 4k recordable boxes as a result?

Thanks in anticipation…..

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 230

You weren't provided those 2 boxes as part of your subscription @RussK (as we've never offered that option), so I assume you purchased at least one of them yourself. You can continue to keep/use boxes that you own as you wish.
Migrating to EE won't automatically result in a box swap - it depends on the options you choose.

You can't move to EE just yet though I'm afraid. It's currently only for new customers. Existing customers will be able to migrate "soon" (i.e. in early 2024).
0 Ratings
Message 13 of 230

Hi Darren.

My package add-on is called BTTV2 - BT TV Extra Box, and I am pretty sure that I don’t own either of the boxes (because both have been replaced by BT at some point).

Maybe being an ex-BT employee has muddied the waters somewhat with the legacy packages offered to employees over the years?

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 230

OK, a very grey area then @RussK - it depends what the system shows you own.
Probably best that you wait until the option to upgrade appears (and works) on MyBT, but then don't actually complete the order unless you're 100% confident that it's told you what you need to do. If there's any doubt, call the helpdesk to order and get confirmation over the phone on what is required.
Message 15 of 230

@daisymike I have just looked at MY BT options and it states add-on on a monthly basis so I assume from that Apple+ would be free for three months and you can cancel anytime.  The same was with Brit Box you could have 6 months free and cancel or continue at the chargeable rate.. 

Message 16 of 230

If we can’t transfer from BT broadband yet, why does the main site say ring 08009566000 to upgrade?
0 Ratings
Message 17 of 230

Thank You 🙂
0 Ratings
Message 18 of 230

@Drscoitywrote:
If we can’t transfer from BT broadband yet, why does the main site say ring 08009566000 to upgrade?

What "main site"?

0 Ratings
Message 19 of 230

The EE TV ‘main site’

https://ee.co.uk/tv/deals
0 Ratings
Message 20 of 230

@Drscoity 

I take that to mean BT broadband customers who don't currently have TV can upgrade to EE TV, not existing BT TV customers. Presumably by also switching broadband to EE.

0 Ratings