cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 101 of 230

Re: Welcome to EE TV

@DarrenDev  I have BT TV subscription and I’m only seeing TNT Sports, Eurosport amd Discovery channels on Apple TV EE app.

How am I able to get all the channels on TV guide as advertised? If I understood correctly there should be my NOW channels and also some Freeview channels. I habe BT TV Entertainment package.

Thanks.

0 Ratings
Message 102 of 230

@jay_ldn you'll only see all the other channels when you use an Apple TV provided by EE as part of a New EE TV subscription. This is a requirement from the content providers I'm afraid.
0 Ratings
Message 103 of 230

Clarification please

If you have a Flexible EE TV service you can change your TV package once a month throughout your minimum
term. No changes allowed during the first 30 days of your plan, after which upgrades can be done at anytime and
downgrades can be done once a month only. No changes allowed in final 3 months of your contract. Any changes to
your TV package will be charged at the standard price ...

This is I believe a change to how BT TV was supposed to function previously. Is this restriction now in place across the board  on EE TV or does it only apply to NEW EE.

Message 104 of 230

There is currently a problem whereby adding or removing NOW channels results in the HD/UHD add on ( if applicable ) not functioning. Is this still the case, and if so, when is it going to be fixed?

Message 105 of 230

@DarrenDev Many thanks for reply.

Do you know am I able to change my current BT TV to new EE TV Apple TV subscription?

0 Ratings
Message 106 of 230

Looking at EE price guide  last updated I believe 6th December I note that 1 multiroom box is shown as a £10 addon charge on a 30 day rolling basis and 2 multiroom boxes as a £20 addon charge on a 30 day rolling basis. 

So are EE offering a special deal  for free multiroom and if that is the case what happens  if an EE TV customer flexes their package  during their contract does that mean that the standard terms/cost for multiroom get applied ? Or is the price guide inaccurate ?

Clarification please.

Message 107 of 230

@zulu17 

"For customers wanting to watch in multiple rooms, only EE TV comes with up to 2 extra EE TV Box Mini’s at no extra cost."

They have gone out of their way to make this as confusing as possible. If they'd have left BT TV as it was for BT Broadband customers and badged it as EE TV for EE Broadband customers, with which free multi room applies, then it would be far simpler.

Message 108 of 230

Thanks @Andy005  but I have asked for clarification  because the standard price for the Multiroom service is detailed  as £10/£20 in current EE pricing document rather than as included for their  TV Packs.

0 Ratings
Message 109 of 230

We couldn't leave BT customers on BT branding and create EE separately without massive complexity, and doubling up on all the back end services. Massive effort has been put into communicating everything out to everyone, although I understand that the ordering side of things lacks clarity at the moment - this is being worked on.
Message 110 of 230

I see what you mean @zulu17 , I've just found the EE Price List. The EE website suggests that free multiroom is not an offer but a standard feature, yet their Price Lists suggests otherwise.