cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 141 of 230

Re: Welcome to EE TV

One further clarification if the Apple TV EE TV app is the current/last active box the TV box (eg Box Pro) will still record subscription channels from its schedule  during the period which it is not the current active box and they will be viewable once the TV box becomes the active box again ?

0 Ratings
Message 142 of 230

Yes - they still record even when the box isn't active. When trying to watch them, you'll be prompted to switch the subscription back (for now - until that prompt is removed).
0 Ratings
Message 143 of 230

Hi @DarrenDev , in the EE TV store, there used to be a little red ticket which indicating that you could rent or buy the film/programme. Your purchases didn’t have the ticket so you knew that or had already purchased.

This ticket has now been removed, so you need to open the film to see the options. Is this right?

Stew

0 Ratings
Message 144 of 230

That is correct @StewM
If you want to just see content you already own, you can select the My Purchases or My Rentals sections of My TV.
0 Ratings
Message 145 of 230

@DarrenDev I just spoke to a BT agent again and he put my on hold whilst he chatted to the new EE team and they’ve said again that people who have broadband and TV can’t switch to EE yet as the ‘Journey’ for that isn’t available. Apparently they are told to use ‘Legacy options’.

0 Ratings
Message 146 of 230

@DarrenDevwrote:
That is correct @StewM
If you want to just see content you already own, you can select the My Purchases or My Rentals sections of My TV.

Which is what you were always able to do. The ticket was an extra.

Oh well.

Stew

0 Ratings
Message 147 of 230

@Amalik200wrote:

(EE has not offered tv under its brand name in the past)

Yes it has. 

It was quite ahead of it's time as well with some features: Original EE TV review - 2014 

————————————————————-
BT Smart Hub 2 | Halo 3+ | Digital Voice | Sky Q | Apple TV 4K | LG OLED
Message 148 of 230

@stereohaven the original netgem EE offering was superb for the time. 

I enjoyed that fellow family members could watch recording off the  box on phones and tablets along with live TV.

It was fast, had YouTube, Plex and dare I say more modern looking than todays YouView offering 

Message 149 of 230

I just noticed that the GB News app is on the apps section of the BT (EE) TV Pro if that channel is of interest to anyone.

It wasnt there a couple of days ago. 

Message 150 of 230

I see on EE website you can now order broadband and TV Service with all the options that BT offer but more expensive but you can order two extra boxes at no extra cost.  Will these extra boxes be offered to BTTV customers at no extra cost, or will a 24month re contact be involved.  

0 Ratings