cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 181 of 230

Re: Welcome to EE TV

We’ve got an offer to renew our existing  BT broadband at the current price in MyBT ( we have Halo 3+). This includes a free upgrade to full fibre which is still not available in our village. We now appear to have a Halo Full Works exclusive offer for tv which is not displaying properly. It just says  ‘Specialoffers.offers.SaveTVSpecialOffer.smallPill’ with a yellow bubble/pill behind it which does nothing when I attempt to click on it. Our renewal for broadband/tv is at the beginning of April.

0 Ratings
Message 182 of 230

No offers for me showing anything to do with EE, it just shows an offer to renew with fibre 900 and Halo 3.

I'm going to be waiting a while to upgrade anyway, it looks like EE may release a wifi 7 router sometime in 2024. So it seems it's going to be worth it to be patient. I just hope the router will be available to those on sub-1gbps packages too. 😄

EE Confirm Plan to be First UK ISP to Launch a Wi-Fi 7 Router in 2024 - ISPreview UK

EE PARTNERS WITH QUALCOMM ON WI-FI 7 NEXT-GEN HOME BROADBAND TECHNOLOGY FOR UK CONSUMERS

0 Ratings
Message 183 of 230

Unfortunately we're still not quite there yet with opening up everyone to migrate from BT to EE - regardless of what service it is. Any personalised offers you're seeing for EE TV are still EE TV via BT Broadband - you can continue to change your service via BT for now.

Regarding the Wi-Fi 7 router - I wouldn't expect that to come for quite a few months yet, so don't let it be your deciding factor. I've never known us to NOT offer the option to upgrade the router - usually with a contract renewal and sometimes a fee.
Message 184 of 230

Hi , 

Why is the three months’ free Apple TV+ offer,  not available to me?  A BT customer for over 10 years ? 

Being advised my BT TV package is not compatible to the Offer ? 

regards Pete 

0 Ratings
Message 185 of 230

Why was this thread showing Latest Posted 04/01/2024, when the posting above is from 09/01/2024?

Though it’s corrected itself now 😛

*** Longtime YouView box owner, BT Broadband customer, but never a BT TV subscriber ***
0 Ratings
Message 186 of 230

Just fired up the EE TV app on my AppleTv (which I've had for years). I have a fully populated EPG, including the Now channels that I subscribe to, and I'm able to access and watch all of those channels.

Has something changed? I'm sure I was told that only those Apple TVs provided by EE as part of a New EE TV subscription were able to do this ....

0 Ratings
Message 187 of 230

When using an EE provided Apple TV, it'll also allow you to watch Freeview channels.
0 Ratings
Message 188 of 230

@DarrenDev I'm getting the Freeview channels too.

Not getting 5.1 audio though .... (on e.g. Now movie channels)

0 Ratings
Message 189 of 230

Bet we won’t have them in the next update now, thanks! Lol

0 Ratings
Message 190 of 230

It's a pretty good app to be fair. Nice and quick, fairly slick. If I could tap 5.1 audio out of it I'd use it a lot. One slightly annoying quirk - can't hide channels on the EPG. Can work around that to a certain extent though by creating a list of 'favourite' channels. 

0 Ratings