cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

What BT TV channels are availabe today please

Go to solution

I am going mad here!  I am planning on moving away from Sky and thought it would be easy to find out which channels I can watch on BT TV.  Wrong!  Every time I try to make a definitive list to see just what I can view it changes.

The Freeview issue has me baffled totally as I read that Freeview was supposedly being incorporated into a "broadband stream", but is it? It appears that BT advisors are as confused as me on this one.  And if it is - which channels would it be?  There is a local transmitter that I can see from my house in the winter - but huge trees block it from view in the summer and therefore my outside aerial is pretty much useless.  Also I have a Sky  dish which will become redundant - but can this be used at all?

So is there some list I can go and look at to see what I could get.  Please don't send me a link to the BT join now site as I've seen those and they don't even mention the basic 5 terrestrial channels.

I must say, that as a communication company BT do not seem to be doing well in this particular area.

Thanks for reading this.

Graham
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: What BT TV channels are availabe today please

Go to solution
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution
Thanks for that. I had stumbled on it before but really wasn't sure about it.
Graham
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

Looking at the current buy BT Tv  public sales type  web pages I believe they refer to  Free to Air channels  which they do not list individually as part of their promotion.  They do have a Frequently asked Questions  section typically found towards the bottom of the page after the various offers.

One of those questions addressed is What Channels Do You Get with BT TV . That FAQ gives the link that has been posted to the channels  currently provided free to air.

BT Tv. Sales people should be aware and answer your questions.

0 Ratings