cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 41 of 60

Re: When will BTTV include Apple TV?

I've just been informed that the launch of EE TV is for NEW CUSTOMERS ONLY.
Existing BT TV customers cannot move to EE TV yet - it's coming "soon".

*Please don't shoot the messenger. This is news to me too*
Message 42 of 60

It's still there @Matomo - The "My TV" section is available from the left hand menu, where you'll be able to find all the same favourites, purchases, rentals, etc.

Edit: Just realised people are referring to the Apple TV+ app installed on the Pro and Mini boxes this morning.  Not to be confused with the EE TV app on Apple TV devices.  My mistake.

0 Ratings
Message 43 of 60

@Matomo 

I think you will find this is the AppleTV app for AppleTV+ - not for all of your AppleTV Movies/TV Shows. Subscription platform only.

0 Ratings
Message 44 of 60

The Store and Library are missing from the Apple TV app 

0 Ratings
Message 45 of 60

Ah, might explain the circles I am going in on the web sites. Not shooting any messengers.

3 free months bb offer ends tomorrow.

0 Ratings
Message 46 of 60

Quite dissapointing its for new customers only,  Much like the 1.6gbs fibre product is for new customers only.

Its not the best way to keep customer loyalty

0 Ratings
Message 47 of 60

The offers will be available to existing customers "soon". We're just not quite ready yet with all the migration options.
Message 48 of 60

That's fine @DarrenDev il hang fire for the update on when we can switch to EE broadband and TV.

I realise that everything is not always as seamless as everyone would like it to be 

0 Ratings
Message 49 of 60

Not being able to view your personal library and add content from other apps to your ‘Watch Now’ rail is consistent for this version of the Apple TV+ app, it’s only really there to give you access to Apple TV+ and MLS.

The full version of the app on mobile devices and an Apple TV device does much more, as you might expect.

I think I have seen access to my Apple content library on only one other none Apple device, a newer LG TV.

P.S. If you are a new EE TV customer and you go with an Apple TV device, you get 6 months free Apple TV+…

6 months free6 months free

————————————————————-
BT Smart Hub 2 | Halo 3+ | Digital Voice | Sky Q | Apple TV 4K | LG OLED
0 Ratings
Message 50 of 60

@stereohaven I believe the  Apple TV apps on for example Samsung Tv and Roku give access to Apple TV Store and Library.