cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8

Ymv302 error post storm eunice

Hi 

Post storm eunice I keep getting ymv302 error when I go on to the bbc1 channels. It let's me connect to Netflix etc but not BBC channels.

Spoke to BT but they told me to contact free view. My hub is a BT box and I have its not recognised by freeview so at a lost in where to go now pls? 

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Re: Ymv302 error post storm eunice

@San11 

Perhaps your TV aerial has been blown down, damaged, or moved to the wrong direction.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 8

OK thx for replying. Will hv to get a roofer on to check it. 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 8

@San11  First of all, try inserting the aerial lead directly into the aerial socket on the TV, just to check it is in fact the aerial that is the problem.

If it is, you are better getting in touch with an aerial installer rather than a roofer as the former will have the correct positioning equipment.

Message 5 of 8

Hi that's really helpful... I'll try that, 🙏

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 8

Hi I checked the aerial direct into the TV and it's still showing the same error message.. Next stop is to find a aerial positioner? 

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 8

You can get aerial positioner apps for mobile phones (assuming it has a magnetic compass built in, my old Samsung didn't but my new one does) or eBay would do for a cheap analogue device.

If you're calling out an aerial installer I'd get him to upgrade the whole aerial if it needs it as he's going to be charging anyway.

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 8

Hi thx for the info. 

Do u recommend any specify serial app? I hv an s21. I how does the app work pls? 

0 Ratings