cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 10

Youtube on pro box

Go to solution

Interesting development, came up on my phone i could cast youtube to pro box & it does appear to have a version for testing

0 Ratings
9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10

Re: Youtube on pro box

Go to solution
Yes, the latest software update (which also changed the main menu screen layout) has added support for YouTube. The app is currently hidden whilst we get final approval to launch, but casting to it will work (with that red warning banner).
You should see the app icon appear hopefully in the next few days.
Message 3 of 10

Go to solution

What software version is this please? I have updated my software last night to component software 4.1.152 and manufacturer software 0.10.140.

No banner on the home screen but the box is appearing on the YouTube casting list. 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 10

Go to solution
There's no banner on the home screen. The banner is in the YouTube app, warning that it's for development and testing only.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 10

Go to solution

Got it, thanks. 

When I go to the home screen on my mini TV box there is like an advertiring banner for the 5 main psb apps but not on the pro, is this correct?

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 10

Go to solution

Ah sorry, I've just found out that the software update to enable YouTube has been rolled out to all boxes, however the new menu has only been turned on for 50%.  Everyone will have it by July 10th.

Message 7 of 10

Go to solution

Ah no worries, thanks Darren 

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 10

Go to solution
@DarrenDev When you say all boxes does that include all models. I have an older T4000 box.
0 Ratings
Message 9 of 10

Go to solution
Oops sorry, no - all Sagemcom boxes (i.e. TV Box Pro and TV Box Mini). Unfortunately the Humax boxes aren't capable of running it, and never will be.
0 Ratings
Message 10 of 10

Go to solution
No worries. My trusty Chromecast dongle already serves me Youtube and so much more than any Youview box ever will.