cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 31 of 35

Re: Youtube on pro box

Go to solution
How frequent were you checking for updates? It was enabled just a few minutes ago!
0 Ratings
Message 32 of 35

Go to solution

Not guilty! We’ve just arrived home from a shopping trip.

Message 33 of 35

Go to solution

I have just got my Pro Box out again and it has updated, including the addition of YouTube.

It may have taken 8 years to actually arrive after I first saw it on a trial, but credit where it is due, it is here, it is speedy and as a YouTube Premium subscriber, I was logged in and watching a 4K HDR video within 30 seconds max.

Sonos Beam is reporting Dolby Digital 5.1 sound and having run the Dolby test video on YouTube, that is exactly what I am getting.

Picture quality is first class, on a par with the Apple TV 4K and leaves Sky Q for dead.

Well done to all involved 👍🏻

————————————————————-
BT Smart Hub 2 | Halo 3+ | Digital Voice | EE TV Pro | Sky Q | Apple TV 4K | LG OLED
Message 34 of 35

Go to solution

Happy days. Big milestone with the YouTube app for EE TV and free upgrade for limted time with Eurosport, as I am only an entertainment customer.

Well done to you and your colleagues @DarrenDev and all involved behind the scenes. 

Couple more of the free to air channels in IP mode and it would be near perfect in my opinion.

I know you can't comment on future channel additions or upgrades, and I have banged on about it repeatedly, so apologies for the spam! 🙂

Message 35 of 35

Go to solution

Also very handy you can share / queue up videos direct from the YouTube app on your phone. Like a Chromecast/Firestick.

IMG_1809.jpeg

0 Ratings