cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8

new BT (EE) box - stuck on Let's get started (can't proceed past this to set it up)

Go to solution

Received a new  TV box as the last one was not working.

Trying to set up the new one. but am stuck on 'Lets get started' message.

Help anyone ?

Cheers.

Tags (3)
0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Re: new BT (EE) box - stuck on Let's get started (can't proceed past this to set it up)

Go to solution

The latest setup/user  guides for boxes are available at

https://www.bt.com/help/tv/getting-set-up/bt-tv-user-guides

were you given  a new remote /power pack or are you using those supplied with your original box.

which box is it ?

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 8

Re: new BT (EE) box - stuck on Let's get started (can't proceed past this to set it up)

Go to solution

All new equipment.

EE tv box pro

Thanks.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 8

Go to solution

To eliminate that it is a remote issue. (ie the remote is not paired and commands not being received by the box) Try reseting the remote and then pair

https://www.bt.com/help/tv/fix-a-problem/remote/which-remote-do-you-have/resetting-your-remote-contr...

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 8

Go to solution

Nothing happened when I followed the instructions.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 8

Go to solution

Hello,

@NeilO @DavidM @StuartH 

Having some difficulty with a new box I have been sent.

Can't get passed 'let's get started' on the opening screen.

Any thoughts ?

Thanks.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 8

Go to solution
When you say "nothing happened", did you at least see the lights on the remote flash to indicate that it had reset?
What if you press the big EE button at the top of the remote? Do you see the ring around it light up? Does it turn the box off?
0 Ratings
Message 8 of 8

Go to solution

Hello Darren,

Thanks for replying. I managed to  get the new box etc working using the online help last night.

Still problems with picture interference etc, but at least I have a telly service so that's good.

Thanks.

0 Ratings