cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

12 sept BTinternet email is down once again

Seems yet again Btinternet mail is down and only accessible via webmail. Are BT aware and fixing it? This happened last week as well and took a few hours before they fixed it. When will BT look at the Btinternet email addres and make it so it stops collapsing on users. Some use it for work so this interupts their livelyhood.

Does anyone know how you report it as the BT site doesn't have an email reporting issue tab - it just funnells you through to Broadband and TV and Mobile etc.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: 12 sept BTinternet email is down once again

Hi @kwatkins I'm sorry to see you're experiencing problems with your BT email. There are no reported issues this morning and I've tested mine which is working ok which indicates this problem is specific to your email address. I can see you've posted on another thread where the community member is getting a 553 error. This normally means the email has been rejected by the mail server, are you using a VPN? 

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Hi Neil. No I’m not using a vpn. It happened two weeks ago and by fixed the issue their end but email was not accessible by users unless you went through webmail. Surprised it’s showing as no fault. 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Hi @kwatkins Thanks for getting back to me, are you getting an error message? 

Neil

0 Ratings