cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

2 step authentication

According to my profile on MyBT my 2 step authentication (2sa) is off. A live link is available to set it up.

This morning I was forced to change my email login password. By some means I was advised to set up 2sa. This is done, not that I want it or require it. However when a passcode is requested for my mobile nothing happens. The box for typing the passcode remains greyed out and nothing is received by my phone.

I don't actually know if I am properly set up as on my profile page the S2a is OFF. Personally I don't want it, so how do I remove it all? Currently can't access emails until this 2sa page is removed. On reading posts people say go to EDIT s2a. I don't have this button. Help!

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: 2 step authentication

I may be wrong, but I seem to recall that there is currently a problem with setting up 2FA.

I have notified the moderators of the forum about your problem. Once they have read this they may be able to help. They are very busy at present so it can take up to 48 hours for them to contact you. They will do this by posting on this thread. 

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Hi @RAJ1

Thanks for your post and welcome to the BT Community.

Sorry for the problems you're having with Two-Step authentication.  I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

All sorted thank you.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Hi, @RAJ1 That's great, how did you manage to get that sorted?

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings