cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 21 of 29

Re: 550 spam, or phishing or malware.

Go to solution

Hi @doobs and welcome back.

Sorry you're having problems sending emails. have you reported this to Postmaster ? I would do so to cover all bases. I can take a closer look also in case the hyper link is being marked as spam. I'll drop you a message now so you can get in touch.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 22 of 29

Go to solution

Thanks - not reported it to postmaster as dont understand what the issue is? I have used outlook for years but only noticed this error in last few weeks

0 Ratings
Message 23 of 29

Go to solution

Good morning.

I just came here to investigate this myself.

I have a Synology NAS and for years every night it backs up my data and emails me at my own BT email address to tell me that this has been successful. I get up in the morning and this email sits in my MS Outlook ready for me to read and check.

About a week ago out of the blue I stopped getting these two emails. I checked my backups manually and they had been sucessful.

So I manually triggered my Synology NAS to sent a check email.

This is a screen shot of what I get.

CaptureBT.JPG

I have not altered any settings in my Synology unit or my Outlook.

Can you offer any advice as my results seem to be exactly the same as others.

My MS Outlook works fine.

Thanks.

0 Ratings
Message 24 of 29

Go to solution

Just to confirm, I am still experiencing this on most (but not all) occasions when using outlook 2016- cant pin down whether it is the email address(es) I am sending to and/or any attachments or weblinks contained within the email I am trying to send - whatever it is, it is very annoying so would be grateful to get this resolved - I have not changed any settings that I am aware of so sure this is something at the other end!

0 Ratings
Message 25 of 29

Go to solution

This is now happeneing to my emails too. FOr years I send a weekly email to my tennis group. Suddnely BT stopped sending the email. THis is appalling and show BT have not tested their changes properly - or outsources the development to a profit hungry subcontract firm who cut corners to deliver their IT changes without testing it properly. Shameful.

0 Ratings
Message 26 of 29

Go to solution

Hi, @fazzii I'm sorry to see you're experiencing problems sending emails and I would like to apologise for the inconvenience caused. I'll send you a private message so you can send over your details to the moderation team and we'll be happy to help.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 27 of 29

Go to solution

Still an issue for me. I have to think of workarounds which is very frustrating. I would like to be kept informed on this thread of any updates.

0 Ratings
Message 28 of 29

Go to solution

Hi, @doobs I'm sorry to see you're still getting the 550 error, we can ask our BT email team to look at that for you. I'll send you a private message in a moment so you can get in touch.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 29 of 29

Go to solution

This is happening still now we are the 09th of August 2022 and after coming back from holiday all my emails come back with ''550 spam, or phishing or malware'' even though these are sent in the same format to all my previous clients.  This is unacceptable and BT should sort that out asap...

0 Ratings