cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

All Google Calendar notification e mails are blocked (by BT?)

For a few weeks now I have been receiving messages that my incoming e mails from Google Calendar are being blocked.

Whilst searching online for help, it appears that this can only be rectified by the sender?   There is nothing I can find in Google Calendar to assist me.   So who is blocking this e mail, is it BT and if so, why?

My only other thought is that around Christmas time I was getting so much spam, and it was time consuming blocking each individual, and I think I may have blocked G Mail as a domain, rather than just the sender, but that was months ago and this is only happening in the last 2 weeks.

I have tried changing settings on Calendar, G mail, and even i phone, but nothing has helped.

Friends think these messages are spam as although they do mention Google Calendar, they also come with attachments which I have NOT opened just in case!

I am not receiving any notifications from my Calendar as I once did.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: All Google Calendar notification e mails are blocked (by BT?)

Log onto your BTMail account and go to the settings found by clicking on your user name at the top right.

Once there click on Mail in the left hand column and scroll down to Blocked Senders. Once there scroll through the list to see if the Gmail domain has been blocked. If it has click on Delete which will remove the domain from the list.

It will also be worth checking if any other Gmail addresses that you may want have also been blocked.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Thank you, G mail was on the list so I have deleted as suggested.   I have put in an event for tomorrow so will see if the notification reaches me, and will let you know.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

OK, that did not appear to work, so I have gone into Google Calendar and then my individual Calendars, where it appears that for some reason, notification to by BT e mail address have disappeared!    So am in to process of re-entering bt e mail as a sharer, so I will see if that works    I have not used Calendar for a few months, so I may have missed something in an update, but still very strange!

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

That did not work either, each invite, shows already in Calendar.  Below is what I receive.   It then says ++++++@btinternet.com your messaged failed.

Mail Delivery Subsystem <mailer-daemon@googlemail.com>
To: 3bsBPYggOCEcjvrlryj2k2rw2n0wn2.lxvjvrlryj2k2rw2n0wn2.lxv@calendar-server.bounces.google.com;
08/04/22 05:56

4.6 KB

410 Bytes

2.5 KB

also, Your post has been changed because invalid HTML was found in the message body. The invalid HTML has been removed. Please review the message and submit the message when you are satisfied.
0 Ratings