cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

All of my emails over 1 week old have disappeared today from my inbox (several 100).

All of my emails over 1 week old have disappeared today from my inbox and they are not in my trash.  I haven't deleted them.  Anyone else have this problem?  Some date back 20 years and I need them

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: All of my emails over 1 week old have disappeared today from my inbox (several 100).

Have you set up a POP3 account on one of your devices in the same time?

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Re: All of my emails over 1 week old have disappeared today from my inbox (several 100).

Hi - no haven't set anything up.  I noticed all my sent mail over a few months old have disappeared too and my email box goes back about 20 years so lots missing there as well.  But the emails I've filed in folders are all still there

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

F Park this has happened to me too. Over night after a normal evenings work. Normal shutdown. Nextday can only access 1 months emails when mine stretch back to 2021. Have looked for a solution and can find none. Trying to get anyone to come up with a answer is impossible. What looks promising leads to nothing. I sincerely hope some one answers you. I may be able to learn something then,too
0 Ratings