cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

An email can't get through

Go to solution

I've been subscribing to a PHOTO FORUM for nigh on 12 years.  Each day they send a daily digest, delivered to my inbox, with a precis of the days edition.  For most of this month it's not getting through.

I've added two addresses to my contacts (one for the daily digest and one for replies to posts I have generated or commented on) and when they've appeared in the junk folder I've right clicked and selected 'Mark as safe sender and not spam' but this morning, delivery has failed again with the following private message from the administrators after I've logged in (I can see these by going to the page and finding the digest).

We temporarily unsubscribed your email address from our digest. Likely because we received a bounce, such as mailbox full. We'll try again later, but for now your digest delivery has been suspended.

If this is a mistake, then please reply to this message and let us know, and we'll reactivate your email address.

They've been reactivating me most days this month.  The trash is empty, the Junk is empty, and there are 137 emails in the inbox.  I've no problem with any other email.  The site concerned is https://www.uglyhedgehog.com/ 

I'm not as tech savvy as some but I'm at my wits end trying to restore what I've enjoyed for the last 12 years.  Help please.

JN

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: An email can't get through

Go to solution

Check their email address and domain are notin your blocked senders list.

Log onto your BTMail account using a browser, not an email client/app, and then click on your username at the right hand side. Select "Settings" then go to the left hand side and select "Mail". Scroll down and click on "Blocked Senders". Scroll down the list until you find the one you want to unblock and select it. Click on "delete".

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

The address / sender is not in the blocked senders.

John_N_0-1716047291437.png

But I noticed safe senders just below, I opened that and only one address was in it, pretty sure I added two only yesterday by right clicking addresses in the junk mail folder.

John_N_1-1716047484045.png

Anyway, it's there now, fingers crossed for tomorrows delivery.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

I had a reply from the sender which stated that BT email had suddenly decided they were spam, despite successful receipt over the last 12 years.

That's a week gone by and so far successful.  Important to note right clicking on the senders address and selecting safe is not the same as putting the address in the safe senders folder.

RESOLVED.

0 Ratings