cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

BT Calendar "Description Field" view too small

Feedback on the BT Calendar

When adding a new entry or viewing an existing entry, the number of lines visible in the "Description Field" is only 3.

If you do add more than 3 lines of detail to your Calendar entries and then want to review the text there, it's a real pain.  I'd liken it to trying to read a page of information through a letterbox  

Yes there is a scroll bar but you can still only see 3 lines at a time.

Could you please look into increasing the size of the description box to a more useable size? Perhaps one similar to the box I'm currently using for this message?  10 to 12 lines of text visible would be a great improvement 

Thanks

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: BT Calendar "Description Field" view too small

Hi @Ultraviolet13 Thanks for the feedback, what browser are you using and do you have it at 100% zoom?

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

It is not the zoom. The box is too narrow and can only reveal a couple of lines of the message without scrolling. The box dimensions need to be increased.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

@gg30340 @Ultraviolet13 No worries, I'll feed it back.  I'm still on the previous version, so forgive my ignorance. 

Thanks

Neil 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Thanks for the reply & no worries if you haven't used the new version yet.

Here's what I get when creating or reviewing/updating a calendar entry. 3 lines visible at one time. Just not enough when adding details to upcoming events.

And, as mentioned, it makes no difference browser / OS / zoom. The visible field size is defined in the software
(But for completeness WIN 11, Chrome, 110%)

Calendar Description FieldCalendar Description Field

0 Ratings