cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

BT Email Not Working Properly

Hello, Is anyone else having regular problems with using BT Email. I am having issues that I have reported to BT regarding composing and replying to emails. In particular, I am currently struggling to reply to received emails. Firstly, when I start writing my reply, I often get repetitive Error messages saying "Please wait for email(s) to load completely." with the cursor rerturning to the start of the message. And then when I have finally managed to complete a reply, I often get the message "We are experiencing issues with the service, please try again later." It has got progressively worse over the last few months, and now it is nearly every day. In additon, on the occasions, where it finallly lets me send an email, when I review the content after, the font size can vary within the body of the email. Another message I sometimes get, when composing is "Cannot find the message to move." when I have not tried to move the message at all.
These are just examples, and 2 days ago I got another type of Error message that I reported to BT, but unfortunatley have not written down to cite here. I do recall it stated something like too many sent emails from what looked like an IP address.
I have used both my laptop and  my mobile phone independantly without success to eliminate whether this was my device.
This has now become very frustrating, and BT have advised that someine will be back in contact with me in a few days!

Please share you experience - Just want to understand if this is isolated to me, or more widespread. Thanks
Please can other users advise if they are also experiencing issues

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: BT Email Not Working Properly

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: BT Email Not Working Properly

It is now 11 days since I raised a ticket with BT and I still have not had a call back, despite the advisor at the time stating that I would receive a call in a few days. The problems with replying to emails continues.

0 Ratings