cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

BT Email constantly signing out

When is BT going to solve issues with its dreaded 'new' email system. I haven't bothered to post about this over the last couple of months because the problem was identified by many users ages ago and we've seen no resolution by the BT software team. However, I have come very close to throwing something at my monitor. 

My record for my email system dropping out is four times over the course of a minute. My record for it to reload is over four minutes. The problem appears to be worse if you have more than one email window open at the same time.

I'm using the latest iteration of Windows 10 and my web browser (Edge). I had absolutely zero problems before the **bleep** software was imposed upon us (out of interest, why was the software changed). I have been a loyal BT Internet customer since it first launched, but i will be forced to go elsewhere if this unacceptable situation continues.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: BT Email constantly signing out

Dons asbestos suit.

I have absolutely no idea why folks use a web browser to deal with email. It is like eating soup with a fork. Use the right tool for the job and the problem disappears.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: BT Email constantly signing out

@licquoricewrote:

Dons asbestos suit.

I have absolutely no idea why folks use a web browser to deal with email. It is like eating soup with a fork. Use the right tool for the job and the problem disappears.

Webmail worked before BT made their latest changes. 

People don't want to install another piece of software that has its own problems and doesn't completely eliminate use of webmail.

Now you have an idea.