cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 101 of 352

Re: BT Webmail Feedback v2 (post 16th April release)

@delphinium9 Re post 98, I mentioned this problem in post 84 with relation to edited calendar entries. I'm now getting duplicated reminder mails on any kind of calendar entry, not just those I've edited. It doesn't affect all calendar posts though, some only generate one reminder. 

0 Ratings
Message 102 of 352

I have been having all of the OP's listed problems for some months but the last few days, in particular today, especially the cursor jumping, is worse than ever, I have given up trying to compose any more emails today it's so bad along with the constant font & size changes - Grrrr!

One would think all these bugs should have been sorted by now surely.

0 Ratings
Message 103 of 352

One of the issues reported to be fixed was:

• Reply to message in external email account isn't working

. . . please could someone explain what this meant / referred to?
    (This week I did not receive replies to someone I sent an email to with an address @icloud.com - but did receive a reply when I asked them to reply to SAME email to my @gmail.com address).
0 Ratings
Message 104 of 352

@PeteTH 

Have you checked to see if the email address and or the email domain is in your blocked senders list?

Log onto your BTMail account using a browser, not an email client/app, and then click on your username at the right hand side. Select "Settings" then go to the left hand side and select "Mail". Scroll down and click on "Blocked Senders". Scroll down the list checking if the address or domain is there. If it is you want to unblock it. Select it. Click on "delete".

0 Ratings
Message 105 of 352

@gg30340 
EXCELLENT! - Sorted!
I guess I must have clicked on Block Domain as opposed to Block Sender when I had a spam message in the past as @icloud.com was listed there.
Thank you for the very helpful detailed route to solution, too!
I will now inform my two @icloud.com email contacts that it was my fault!

0 Ratings
Message 106 of 352

I use Safari on an iPad and the new webmail sign-in is a major pain. Before I could stay signed in for weeks. Now its almost every time that I check my email. Not only that it’s a multi-stage process even with face ID.

I have no interest in mail apps. I just want my webmail to work like it used to - which was fine.

Message 107 of 352

And today it's gone back to blocking images. Last night the images weren't showing  & the setting wouldn't 'save' when I tried to amend it; this morning it will let me allow all images & save (but for how long!!!).  Sigh. Surely it can't be that difficult for BT to manage to configure settings so that once we set our preferences, they stay set?

Message 108 of 352

I've had the same problem for weeks. However, if you change the setting to another and save it, then immediately change it to the setting you want, it will then let you save it - until the next time!! It's all so infuriating!

Message 109 of 352

The blocking image setting issue is a known issue @wendylois @Groo.

Appreciate it's frustrating right now, but it will be fixed in the next release, which is due very soon.  

Message 110 of 352

BT Mail is not usable.

Apart from the cursor jumping about every minute I get a message that an unexpected error has occurred. Also a major fault is that the SAVE command does not work. Logging out and then logging back in does NOT save all the text. Waste of time trying to send any email that has multiple sentences a lot will be missing.