cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 231 of 406

Re: BT Webmail Feedback v2 (post 16th April release)

@NickBS: I have lost opportunity to publish a book because of complete loss of formatting within body of email. How do I apply for compensation, please?

0 Ratings
Message 232 of 406

You can't.

0 Ratings
Message 233 of 406

On two seperate occasions I have lost an email when trying to move it from one folder to another - this is infuriating

0 Ratings
Message 234 of 406

Now also getting an unprecedented volume of spam

0 Ratings
Message 235 of 406

The cursor jumping back to the start of the email seems to be getting worse. If I type at speed, it just keeps jumping and it takes the patience of a saint to write even the shortest email.

@NickBS When will a fix be released for this, as this seems to me the biggest problem?

Message 236 of 406

Some issues as advised do seem to have at last been fixed and therefore been stable on the system. Thank you for those fixes to date albeit frustrating they even got through to the operating system to begin with.

2 issues still for me which I have raised now in 2 telephone calls and 1 prior community group feed and emailed in complaint.

Using an Apple Imac, with either Firefox or safari (latest versions), and webmail version 3.5.0

1. Total lack of identifcation o f rad or unread emails. Text distinction is non existent. Can you even go back to an old design that had a block dot next to them to signify unread? Yes there may be other filters that can be used but the menu should be clear and concise. Differing text with bolder highlighting or size would also help.

2. When typing emails and you stop the cursor returns to the start without warning and unless you notice it you have to correct the cursor position manually and then correct your email typing. Not seen this for a few days now so may be fixed but did not see it listed in fixes.

Andy

Message 237 of 406

Agreed. I have read a few times that this has been fixed, but keep finding the cursor has jumped and I am typing in the middle of another sentence and/or in a different font.
Message 238 of 406

Hello,

I'm still getting this - the cursor jumping to the start of the email while typing so that what you started typing ends up before the greeting. Imagine those last three words in pink appearing before 'Hello'. 

It seems to happen after a few words have been written - like if you pause what you're typing for a moment and resume, that's when it occurs.  

Mac OS / Chrome. MX_3.5.0

Message 239 of 406

Thanks for all your feedback guys. I've collated all the bugs/issues still being reported since the latest release and have requested an update from the Email team on each of these items. 

I'll cascade an update when I have one.

Message 240 of 406

@NickBS Can you confirm that the calendar reminders issues were reported to the Email team?

If you look at the posts in this thread and on https://community.bt.com/t5/Email/Calendar-reminders/td-p/2380040  you'll see four different problems

• ghost reminders, for deleted events
  • duplicated reminders, apparently for events set up before the accounts were migrated
  • triplicated reminders, apparently after old events have been edited
  • late reminders, but no pattern has emerged as yet

Thanks.